Thursday, December 9, 2010

Some more firsts!






We've had some more firsts around here! We took Ade through the holiday park! He LOVED it! We all put on our jammies and went through the park. The kids all got unbuckled and had a BLAST looking at all the fun lights! We sang carols and just had fun! It was super fun having the bug here with us this year to do all of this fun stuff.

We also had some friends over and made gingerbread houses! Ade was more interested in eating all of the "treasures" that fell on the floor! He even managed to get a gum ball in his mouth! Crazy baby! He was so cute just observing everyone!

I have also attached a picture of my adorable family! Sometimes I have to take a step back and just look at them and what a blessing each and every one of them are to me! I am blessed indeed!

Ade has really been talking a lot lately! He is purposely saying Momma now! And I LOVE IT!!! He is saying, "I stinky"! It is precious and he says thank you! His vocabulary is growing every day! He is so happy and comfortable being home! His little personality is really starting to shine through. He fits in great with this chaotic crazy family!

He has his appointment to get his tubes in his ears on the 20th and we are thrilled. It is starting to affect his hearing. So we are ready to get him in tip top shape! He won't know what to do without having an ear infection!!! He has another double right now!

I wrapped some presents to test them under the tree and so far he hasn't noticed them. I'm sure it won't be long being as though he is into EVERYTHING!!! I can't wait to watch him unwrap on Christmas!

Please be praying for us because Max is sick yet again!:( He has to miss his Christmas program tonight! Where Ella has a SOLO!!! He also had to miss his Thanksgiving feast!:( I feel bad for him! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! 2 words together?!? Awesome!!! Lily is talking more too. poor 4th child...I haven't even made a list of the words she can say. I just guess how many when the pediatrician asks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I know, I'm pretty impressed! I saw your post on FB! I miss everyone as well!

    ReplyDelete