Friday, December 31, 2010

HIghlights of 2010

2010 was a very interesting year! I can't believe it is coming to an end so quickly! I am ready for 2011 and what it may bring.

Things I remember most about 2010......

-Adoption paperwork
-Getting our shots
-Getting our referral
-Seeing Ade for the first time
-The looks on my kids' faces when they saw their brother's picture.
-Going to Ethiopia
-Meeting some really great friends through my travel group!!! #16 You rock!!!
-Making some really great friends in my hometown!
-Walking off of the plane in KC to my family and friends showing off our son!!!
-Realizing that people will let you down and most of the time they won't live up to your expectations!(Just like I'm sure I don't meet their expectations)
-Realizing what is important in life!
-God breaking my heart for the poor, oppressed, orphaned and widowed!
-Becoming a little less selfish. Thinking of other before myself.(Still have a lot of work to do)
-Expanding the business and Joe being so happy!
-Great Wolf Lodge with Joey and Kris and all the kiddos!
-Baby Vivian being born.
-Having Christmas Eve with my awesome family.
-Having a connect group at our house.
-Max and Ella getting character awards at school.
-Missing my kids' first day of school.
-Many friends getting referrals.
-Talking with others about adoption.
-All the people who blessed us when we came home from Ethiopia and who supported us!
-The way Ade LOVES his daddy!!!
-My kids growing up!
-I'm sure there are many more things that my mind is not recalling right now, these were just off of the top of my head!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment