Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ade's First Play day!!!

Ade has his first play day today! He had 2 really cute girls over to play! And they were older women!!! He did really well. And I had a lot of fun chatting with the moms! It is good to have times like these where the kids can play and the moms can chat! It's good for the mom and the child!:)

After we pick the kids up from school we are having some friends over to make gingerbread houses! We are all so excited! I can't believe it is already December and we are already doing these things! Before we know it, it will all be over! Every year I get sad because I know it will be over real soon! This year I'm going to try and enjoy it! Ade is so precious with the Christmas tree, but he does like to pull every ball off of the tree! Not so precious!

That's about all I have to say right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment