Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Bugs First Christmas!!!








For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given! This has never meant more to me than now! I am so thankful for our blessing! Ade is awesome. I remember last year not even knowing if we were getting a boy or a girl. And one year later, he is here with us! Celebrating the birth of Jesus!!!

Although, the bug was not impressed much with Christmas! He barely unwrapped the presents and could have cared less what he got! He was also a little Christmas cranky!!! Boy oh boy! I think he was overwhelmed a bit. He stayed up really late last night and got up really early. I'm pretty sure his siblings woke him up! Nonetheless, it was awesome to have him here with us! Crank or not!

Last night we went to Christmas Eve service with live animals. He LOVED that! So cute and then we had family over and had a blast! I mean really a blast! This morning we opened gifts here and then headed to my parents! It was a very fun day.

The best part of the day was one of my Christmas gifts from Joe, he made my blog into a book! So now Ade will have something to read before he was with us! It is amazing! I have the best husband ever!

Of course we had our matching jammies! I'll attach pics and I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Check out how cute my Ade is!

No comments:

Post a Comment