Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Our Awesome Reunion!!!











We had 2 families come and visit us this weekend that we traveled with!!! It was so great to see them again! One of the families stayed for 4 days and the other family just came for a visit! It was so fun to see the boys together again!

Gizatu the 2 1/2 year old LOVED Max! It was so precious, he just followed him around and did whatever Max did and Max ate it up! Max told me one night before bed that he loved Gizatu more than he loved himself!!! I mean how sweet is that! And Gizatu remembered Ade, he kept calling him his birth name. It was pretty cool that he remembered him. Such precious memories!

Little Ade was a little unsure about the whole thing. He had a blast, but on the second day he got really clingy and seemed really overwhelmed. I don't know if his little brain can even remember, but it was almost like he remember his friends and all of us being together in Ethiopia! A couple of times I had to take him out of the room and go someplace quiet and play with him! And we all know how much he loves his daddy, he wanted ME!!! I was a little too happy about that.:)

It was a loud crazy weekend around here but oh so good to see some of our travel buddies! I will attach a few of my favorite pics for you all to see. If you haven't heard me say this before, Adoption is Awesome!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment