Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Baby Girl is 5!!!






Maya turned 5 on Tuesday, it was such a bitter-sweet day for me! I can't believe my baby girl is 5 already!!! She has been the baby for so long! She is turning into such a big girl! And she is oh so precious! We had a family party for her and she had a blast. Here are a few of my favorite things about Maya Jane!!!

-She is so spunky.
-She has such a kind and tender heart despite her sassiness!!!
-She is very sassy!
-She knows what she wants and is not afraid to express it!
-She has some great fashion sense!
-She has a tender heart towards others!
-She LOVES her mamma!
-She loves Jesus!
-She has so much flair to her personality!
-She loves animals!
-She's a good dancer!
-She has great hair!
-She is just plain AWESOME!!!

I could go on and on about her, but I will cut this short! She is such a blessing to our family and I can't even ever imagine life without her! She will always be our baby girl!!! Here are some pics of our big 5 year old!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment