Saturday, February 27, 2010

What I've Heard!

So I have been following some families in process from Ethiopia and several of the blogs have stated that Holt is working on some new referrals! I'm not sure where we are on the list, I got an Ethiopia update and it said that there are 30 families that are paper ready and just waiting for referrals and I'm pretty sure we are one of those 30. But I'm not sure where we are on the list. So we could maybe get one of those referrals or maybe not! They said they should be in the next week or so! I don't call too much, I don't want to bother the agency, I figure that when they have news they will call! Not too much else to report, it kind of seems like it is so far away and that it will never happen. But we are very anxious to know who the newest Freudenthal will be! I hope you all are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment