Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dossier and I600a are in the mail!!!


Oh Happy Day! We got the dossier and the I600a paperwork in the mail! Let's just pray I did it all right and there is nothing I need to do over! So now if the paperwork looks good all we do it wait! Wait for the referral of our precious baby girl or boy! But I can tell you, Mommy is really ready to find out who will be the 6th Freudenthal! I want to snuggle my baby so bad. And I still have months of waiting! Just wanted to give you a quick update!

In other news, little Maya is not feeling all that great. I felt so sorry for her yesterday, I was getting her ready for bed and she was sitting on my lap, I was on the floor and without even thinking stood up and carried her to the playroom! Not a good idea 4 days after surgery! It went downhill from there. It hurt, my stomach was hurting, I got nauseous, threw up and couldn't eat! Not smart! I went to bed before 8 and I didn't wake up until 7. So I got a good nights sleep!

9 years ago today, I was at the dr.s office being checked and I was dilated to a 2 and 80% effaced! As the night progressed, I was in labor with my first beautiful baby girl Ella! I can't believe she will be 9 tomorrow! She is such a gift. I better wrap this up. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment