Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More Fingerprints!

So today we had our fingerprints in KC for immigration. We got lost. It was pretty quick and easy and while we there we saw a couple of adults from Ethiopia, it's neat to see an adult and know that I will have a child that looks like that some day! I'm not sure what the next step is as far as immigration, but I'll ask our social worker.

We are #22 on the wait list. I have developed this mind set that I really have no expectations as to how long this will take so that way I am not disappointed! It would probably be a different story if this were my first child! But since I have 3 at home, I don't have a lot of time to sit around and be anxious about the timeline. And the Bible tells us "be anxious about nothing!" So I'll just go with the Bible!

Today was a busy day, off to KC, then a trip to the Gap! Which by the way I think I have a problem with buying kids clothes! They are just too darn cute!:) But we came home and I cleaned out all of the cubbies in the mud room, got rid of stuff that doesn't fit, cleaned out Ella's room and that room makes me not able to breathe!!! Got rid of some of her clothes and reorganized. Then I did laundry of course I don't think a day goes by that I don't do laundry, then I unloaded the dish washer, baked brownies for the teachers and then I am heading to pick the kids up and take Ella to piano! Thank the Lord for my awesome husband that is bringing me a Panera salad! He's the best!

A little side note, I have really been striving and asking the Lord to help me to live in a way that is not thinking of myself, but mindful of others. And asking Him to help me show others I care! I want to live that way. Have a great day and I'll keep you posted if we get that referral!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment