Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A month...... WHAAAATTT???

I talked to our SW yesterday and she said she is going to try and get our home study in the mail to us by Friday or Saturday. Then on Monday Joe can take all of our stuff that needs to be State Certified to KC and get it certified and then we will send our dossier!!! Finally!!! But our SW told me to be prepared to get a referral within the next MONTH!!!! I was in Wal-Mart at the meat counter when I heard this! I was shocked, she said she is seeing people referred within a month after turning in their dossier! IF that happens and that is a BIG IF! We will have a baby by August or September. I can't believe that. I'm already starting to look for baby furniture and such since I had gotten rid of EVERYTHING this summer. So we shall see if this will happen.

On another note, I went to visit my friend Erin today. She is going to have her 2nd child on the 12th! It was so fun to see her and see the baby room and all the little baby clothes. It made me miss being pregnant. She is going to do great. And Lilly is going to be quite the helper!:)

Tomorrow I have surgery at 7:30am, please pray for me that everything goes well and that God would guide the Dr.s hands! Have a blessed night! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment