Monday, February 1, 2010

Child Abuse Screening

Hello, I just got word that our child abuse screening came in today, so as soon as we get our Home study in the mail we can send off our dossier! Joe is taking our stuff to get notarized tomorrow! This is a big step! I hope I did everything correctly!

On another note, I am irritated with myself, I missed something! A friend had written a recommendation letter for us and it was supposed to be addressed: To Whom It May Concern, and it wasn't!!! I can't believe I missed that. So I had to ask her to write a new one! I hope she still has it! I get so frustrated with myself when I miss these things!!! ARGGGG

Anyway, just a quick little update! Getting closer!

I'll leave you with a few funny quotes from Maya today. She told me that boys have "peanuts"!!! How cute it that. Then we came out of Panera Bread and it was snowing, she had her Ipod with her and she looks at it and says, "snow on my Ipod,........Fabulous!"
Could she be any more funny? OK, I need to get off of the computer and start thinking about dinner! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment