Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!






Today on Valentine's Day I want to recognize the loves in my life! First and foremost Jesus! He has an undying love for me and sometimes I feel like I take it for granted! But without Him, I would be nothing and surely would not be able to get through this life! I don't know how people do it who don't have Him! Next is my husband J! He is the best husband and daddy in the world! I am so blessed to have a husband that loves me and loves Jesus! He is such a good leader of our family. I feel so blessed that he WANTS to be with me and the kids. We have our little tiffs and we are not perfect, but we work! And I am blessed! Ella, Max and Maya! I love the fact that if I need some love and reassurance they are always there to give it to me! They give the best hugs, loves and snuggies ever! And Baby A! I don't even know if Baby A is a girl or a boy, but I already love that baby sooo much! I can't wait to meet him or her! I have such great family and friends! I would like to give a special shout out to my Mom for all of her work she did this week for me! I have to admit that Saturday at dinner I teared up because she had to go back to work! No matter how old you are there is just something about having your mom with you when you are not feeling well! My parents are so supportive and love our kids so much! That is how Joe's parents are also! I could go on and on about all of the people I love, but there is not enough time! Have a great day and tell someone you love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment