Thursday, January 23, 2014

Oh My Aching Heart….

This week has been a very sad week. A friend of mine lost her 11 month old baby girl to appendicitis. I mean seriously? What gives? I can't even handle it. It is too much. I can't even begin to imagine what that poor Mamma is going through. How do you ever recover from something like that? How do you ever get over it. I know that with God all things are possible, but it would seem impossible going through it. I don't know if I could breathe without one of my children.

I am praying so hard for this sweet family. Praying for comfort and peace and rebuking Satan from trying to plant any doubt in their minds. Honestly when I first heard about it I just said, God I don't even have any words to pray. My heart was sick.

Also I read on another friends FB page about a sweet little 4 year old who was adopted from Ethiopia who was burned badly when her dress caught fire from the space heater. Poor baby has to have surgery and has no skin on her legs and tummy right now. Can't even imagine watching your child go through that.

I don't know how I would handle these situations, but the thing I do know is that God is good all the time. I will cherish the moments I have with my kiddos and hug them extra tight. Please pray for these sweet families that are hurting so badly.

Psalm 34:17-18 MSG- Is anyone crying for help? God is listening, ready to rescue you. If your heart is broken, you'll find God right there; If you're kicked in the gut, he'll help you catch your breath.

Come Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment