Friday, February 7, 2014

Max Wilen is 10!!!

My first little boy is 10 years old. Where has the time gone? For his 10th birthday he got to go to a KU game. It was so much fun. We got to meet up with Madz and sit with her and it was a blast! We are huge KU fans at this house!

When I think back on his 10 years I ams so proud of him. He has overcome a lot of adversity. When I was pregnant with him I had to have my gall bladder out. Then during his birth his heart rate was dropping so we had to hurry to get him out. He was born a bit early so he had a hard time learning to swallow, he choked on everything. He was a happy to starve baby. And he has had many other things he has overcome.

He has been brave and a fighter and for that I am thankful. I love him so much and I wanted a boy so bad. I was so happy to finally have my boy. As a little guy he was always my little buddy, he stuck to me like glue. Now he is a major dads boy. Which hurts my heart a little but I know that is what boys his age do and he has a great daddy. I like to be around his daddy too!:)

Max has been a huge blessing to us. Here are some random things about our guy in honor of his birthday:

-He is so darn handsome.
-He is super fast.
-He is very funny.
-He is sort of an observer.
-He has so much fun with his buddy Lane.
-He is a great athlete.
-He is a hard worker.
-He is very smart.
-He is an overcomer.
-He has some sick dance moves!
-He is very good to his baby brother.
-He loves babies, just like mamma!
-He is a good artist.
-He has an engineer mind.
-He is pretty fly for a white guy.
-He is a trend setter.
-He melts my heart!!!

Max Wilen, I love you so much and I am super thankful for you! It is an honor to be your mamma!






No comments:

Post a Comment