Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Today I'm Thankful!!!!

Today I am thankful. I am thankful for my 4 healthy children. I am thankful for my awesome family. I am thankful for my comfortable home and my car that drives. I am thankful for my husband that loves me. I am thankful that I am healthy now. I am thankful for new beginnings and thankful for a God that loves me and directs me!

Life is hard, people are mean, kids get sick and so on and so on. But I am choosing not to let that get me down and to be thankful for the things in life that are good!!! I am leaning on God because He is the one I find my strength, my worth and my hope in! Sometimes I lose sight of that and am dependent on people or things rather than Him!

This is my year of new beginnings! A new healthy me in every way!!! It's time to get Ali back! I'm sure this doesn't make a lot of sense, but it does to me!

Also please be praying for a precious little girl named Lucy who recently found out she has cancer and has been through quite a fight! I have been following her blog and praying hard. The blog is erikandkatekrull.blogspot.com. And also pray for mom that the Lord would heal her eyes, she has been struggling with issues for 15 years! Please Lord heal the broken!!!


These 5 people on my page are 5 of the people I love the most in this world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment