Wednesday, March 30, 2011

7 Months Home

We have been home with the little "Chocolate Chip" for 7 months now! I can't believe it has been that long. And yet it seems like he has been here forever! I go through days where I really think about his birth family and how much I love them. They sacrificed so much for him. And I wonder if they think about him. I pray that God would give them peace knowing that he is doing great!

We ask him if he is happy and if he is happy with the Freudenthal Family and he says "yeaaaah"!!! In a deep voice, it is so precious.

Some new things he is saying and doing:

-Yeah
-Why?
-What?
-Nanny
-Starting to sing his ABCs
-Counts to 3
-plays defense in basketball and cuts to the basket!!!
-Yells NOOOOO to his siblings quite often.
-Sticks his fingers in his ears and says Na na na boo boo! (which daddy does not like, but Mommy and kids laugh every time!)
-fake burps and says "scew me" Such a boy
-punches and play fights with Max
-went to the Great Wolf Lodge and LOVED it!

I'm sure there is more, but those are just the highlights! The boy is such a blessing I can't even stand it. He is so funny and so much fun. He is also very loving. Joe and I are blessed beyond blessed to have 4 amazing,beautiful, smart and loving children! We couldn't ask for anything more!

No comments:

Post a Comment