Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Preparing to Leave!

I have been totally busy preparing to leave. Getting the boys' rooms together, not sleeping, feeling all sorts of things and wanting to cry for the adjustment this is going to be for my baby! I almost the rooms done, should be done tomorrow. I have a few things packed. Finished up all my shopping! And was instructed not to spend any more money!!!

The kids have been a little crazy the past couple of days and I can't say that I blame them. They are so tired of being around each other 24/7 and they are ready for school to start. I will be glad to get them back into a routine. They also feel a big change coming on and it doesn't help that Mom and Dad are a "tad" grouchy as well! I feel like a bad Mom today, I had 0 patience with them. But thankfully tomorrow is a new day and God will have mercy on me!

Tomorrow will be a good day though, my best friend from college is coming up and we are finishing up the rooms! She is sooo good at that stuff. Then the girls are going to a birthday party and Grammy is having them overnight tomorrow night! So that will be awesome!

I am so excited to meet my baby boy, it just doesn't even seem real. I can't believe in a week we will be leaving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment