Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Well we got some answers today. So basically it is just a waiting game. I'm guessing we won't be bringing our baby home until the fall. I don't want to go in to details because it is Ade's story and it's his to tell if he choses to! But at least we got some answers and things are making more sense. Please pray for a MIRACLE from God and that we would be able to bring him home sooner than we think!