Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lab Reports for my boy!

We got some lab results from Ade the other day. I sent them in to the dr. and he said everything looks good but he is a little anemic. He said when we get him to feed him lots of meat! The dr. was not concerned though. I am so happy he is a healthy little guy. I'm glad I called the dr. and didn't try to figure it out on my own because according to my internet research, he had allergies and a parasite!:) I'll leave the reading of the results to my dr. from now on!

Joe and I just celebrated our 11 year Anniversary! It was a lot of fun. We spent the night on the Plaza and I slept in until 10 today!!! I was so excited. The kids had a great time without us. Thank the Lord for Jordan. We got to stay all night because she was willing to keep the kids.

That's about all for now. Have a great day!

1 comment: