Thursday, August 18, 2011

An important date!!!



1 year ago today we were on a plane to go get our baby boy!!! I can't even believe it has been a year. Such a great year it has been, this time last year I was so excited to actually see him. I hadn't even seen him yet. I was STILL on a plane! 1 year ago today, my kids started their first day of school and we were not there when they got home. They survived! Grandma did a great job!

Fast forward to today, I sent my baby girl to Kindergarten! Is it sad that she was hugging me and patting me on the back telling me it was going to be OK? Those first 5 years of her life just flooded my head. Where did the time go? My little girl who is seriously stuck to me like velcro was starting school and going to be away from me all day. There were times I would wish she was in school, I would give anything to have that time back because the years just keep on flying by faster and faster!

Ella started 5th grade and I can't believe that either and Max started 2nd. So far they have had good days. It is sooo quiet around my house. I think Ade is totally bored. I took him this morning and we had his picture taken at Krug Park and then we came home and he kept asking for "Mymy, Mackie and Edda"!!! So sweet. But when they came home he was really weepy! He took a 3 hour nap today and so I am hoping he isn't coming down with something. Although I did see his tube making it's way out of his ear, hopefully that doesn't mean more ear infections again!

Ade has been going potty on the big potty for about 3 weeks now. He is doing really well. He has only gone poopy once though! I am praying he will get that quickly. He is such a funny little guy! He cheers for all of us when we go! Well, I need to head to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment