Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Busy Little Freudenthal's

We have been busy here the past few days. School starts tomorrow. It seems like this summer has just flown by! Where has the time gone? We had a great summer and did some really fun things, but mostly it was a summer with just the family. Just us at home hanging out. And it was great. We went to Florida, Branson and the Omaha Zoo. We had a couple of play dates with friends. We did some swimming and we spent a lot of time together. I feel like it was a great summer.

Yesterday was Back to School night and the kids had a great time. They are so excited to start school tomorrow. Maya starts on Thursday, I can't imagine having the 3 older kids gone all day! What will Ade and I do? He will be so bored with me! He is rocking on the potty training by the way. I am praying that by the end of the month he will be going both 1 and 2 on the potty! He is so funny! When we make a crazy face or something at him he says, "eeeeeck" which is sick, in this drawn out voice, so cute. He is repeating everything. It is adorable.

Tonight Maya said, "Dora is attracting me", she meant to say "distracting"!!! So cute and funny.

We went to WM today and picked out lunch stuff which the kiddos loved. And then I came home and went through all of their school uniforms. I guess I should've tried them on before the first day of school because Max's pants are all too small! OOOPS!!! Have to send them back and get a bigger size I guess. Got a lot of laundry done today, cleaning out of things and putting clothes away. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment