Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Travel Day to Florida!

So our travel day started out pretty well. The kids did pretty well on the plane and Maya LOVED her first plane ride. Well after about 10 hours of sitting on a plane and in a car, the kids were about ready to LOSE it!!! We had to go eat. We ate at PF Chang's and Ade was OUT OF CONTROL!!! Oh my goodness was he crazy. We left there a bit frazzled and snappy and headed to WM. We are staying at a condo and it has a kitchen so we decided to eat our lunches at the condo and dinner out. After WM we finally arrived at the condo. Joe and I were a bit on edge to say the least!!! The kids were DYING to get outside. So we loaded up our things and off to the pool we went.

At this point I was kind of thinking this was a crazy idea to take 4 littles on vacation. I had gotten this floaty thing for Ade that I used with my 3 other littles and I put him in it, turned around to see the other 3 and I turn back around and Ade is face first floating in the water struggling!!! I quickly yanked him up, he didn't make a sound for a few seconds and then vomited all over the place. It was official, we WERE crazy for taking 4 littles on vacation, I had already nearly drowned my baby and we hadn't even been in the pool for 10 minutes!!! I was almost in tears and told Joe this was a terrible idea to do this!

After the pool we headed back to the condo and put on jammies and watched a movie and went to bed. The next morning we woke up and we had a FABULOUS day! More about that later with pics!!! So we are heading home tomorrow, we have had SOOOOO many opportunities to talk about adoption, it has been really cool. God is great and if we can get the word out then He is using us and we love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment