Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gray and Blue and the Back row crew!!!

So tonight was the kids spring concert, the Gray and the Blue. It was very cute and the kids and teachers did an awesome job! But I must say that the best part was sitting in the back row with the back row CRAZIES!!! Oh my goodness, we laughed so hard the entire time. Between Kris telling us everything about the Civil War and about how this was true and that was true, Mark texting us from right beside us and getting video of us dancing and singing, it was quite fun!

Actually Ella had a small speaking part and she nailed it. She spoke clearly and was awesome. I was proud of her. Max just sang and he did it with all of his heart! What precious little kids I have.

After the fun concert we all went to Baskin Robins where more fun was had by all. I love my crazy friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment