Saturday, February 19, 2011

Father/Daughter Dance 2011





Last night was the Father/Daughter dance! Joe took Ella and Maya! It was Maya's first year. She was so excited. I did their hair up all fancy and since it was a special occasion I put a bit of make up on them! They felt like queens!!! It was so cute. I love that our community does this every year. It is such a special time for Joe and the girls!!! They came home happy and said they had a great time.

Max and I had a date to a basketball game and Target. We had a lot of fun. It was great hanging out with just him. He really soaks one on one time up! We watched a really good game. And Ade stayed with my mom and they had a great time as well.

Tonight we are going to the KU/MU game. We are so pumped. I really kind of just want to crawl up and get in my bed but you know, I'll venture out!:) Ella LOVES KU, Grammy and Grandpa both graduated from there so it is really fun for her.

I'm going to attach some pics of last night. My girls looked beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment