Monday, October 4, 2010

Sadness:(

There seems to be a lot of sadness going around right now. We had a family at our old church that lost her husband in a shooting accident a couple of weeks ago. They are our age. And they have a 5 year old daughter. Breaks my heart. His wife amazes me with her strength and her faith through all of it. She is awesome.

Then on Friday we got an email that a former pastor at our church, his wife unexpectedly passed away. This was a SHOCK. She was a young, healthy woman full of life. She moved mountains when she prayed. She actually laid hands on me about 8 years ago and prayed for my healing from acid reflux and I swear when she and Pastor Linda touched my stomach I literally felt something pull out of my stomach and I have never struggled with it again! God is so good. She was just an awesome wife, mother, grandmother and friend. She was so funny and had some serious fashion sense. I am pretty good friends with one of her daughters, we sang on the worship team together at church. My heart is BREAKING for her. Her mom was such a support to her and was her best friend. I can't even imagine how she is feeling.

Then just found out today a girl Joe went to high school with was in an ATV accident and is now paralyzed. So heartbreaking. To be so young and have to face such adversity.

It is really weighing on my heart for these families and the many more around the world who are struggling. If you would please pray for these families that God would give them strength and peace. And also be praying for Ade on Thursday morning, he has a little surgery scheduled!

Have a great day and tell the ones you love how much they mean to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment