Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kids say the cutest things!

Yesterday we went to court to begin the re-adoption in the states. Maya went with us and she was soo good. We came to the school to pick up Max and she told him we had been at court. Then she asked him if he knew what court was for and he said "no". She said, "it is for celebrating adoption!!!" Is that not the cutest most innocent thing ever? She then asked if we went to court when she was a baby. I was thinking, wouldn't it be nice if that is all court was for! There would be a lot more love in the world!

Today Max's teacher stopped me in pickup line to tell me a funny about him! She said they were studying compound words in class and drawing a line from one word to the other. For instance dog and house. Max made his lines to make the word, "homeboy"!!! How funny is that kid? He makes me laugh so hard. He is such a joy to have around!

I just finished reading Mary Beth Chapman's book Choosing to See. It was soooo good. And that saying just keeps going through my mind all throughout my day. When I'm starting to get frustrated or irritate, I need to choose to see! Children are a blessing from the Lord! Let's remember that!

No comments:

Post a Comment