Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A quick update

Not too much going on around here. The kids had a 3 day week this week so tomorrow we are going with some friends to the Great Wolf Lodge! We are pretty excited about that! And then of course "Harvest Evangelism" is Sunday. We go around to the different houses and say "God bless you" and hand the different people a Bible tract and then they get handy. Trying to put a little light in a dark holiday! And then of course I get candy as well!

Ade is continuing to grow and blossom! He is such a joy. We took him to get his haircut today and it was amazing how much hair came off of him and what it looks like! I kept saying I wasn't real sure how to do a "black boys" hair and Ella was a bit offended!!! I was laughing. He looks handsome. He is talking so much, it is awesome to watch him!

I can't believe he has been home for almost 2 months. This has been an amazing 2 months. There have been some hard days, but the good days far outnumber the hard ones. Tonight we all just played up in the playroom for like 2 hours and it was so much fun! I love those nights when we are all together in one room! The kids love it too! I rearranged the toys and the kids rediscovered some of their things and had a great time with their "new" toys!

Anyway, not much else going on. Just living life! I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment