Saturday, October 1, 2011

About to Break!

Well, Maya had her surgery on Tuesday and she is doing so well. I have been shocked, the middle of the nights and mornings are the hardest. Her throat is dry and she is in a lot of pain, but it doesn't take too long to get her feeling well again. I think she will probably go to school on Monday. We are thinking she may have caught a cold on top of it. It breaks my heart.

I have been super tired for a few weeks now and I have had strep twice, I went to the clinic yesterday and I have Mono! I can't believe it. At least I know I'm not crazy, but I feel like something is ALWAYS going on with me and it makes me want to cry. Why can't I be healthy? Why can't I be the weight I want to be? Why am I always sick? Jesus really needs to come into my life and heal me. So not fun!

Besides being sick we have been busy. We took the kids to see Dolphin Tale tonight. They loved it. It was a really sweet story. Ella went to a friends to stay the night and Max went to Joe and Lacey's to stay all night with the boys! They are super excited about that. And so were Joe and I. Although I don't really like not having all my babies under my roof at night! But at least they get to do something fun.

Ella has been having basketball practice again. She is enjoying that. Max has been doing Hap Ki Do and loving it. Maya is doing dance and soccer and Ade started preschool. He LOVES it! Well, just wanted to send a quick update!

No comments:

Post a Comment