Sunday, September 18, 2011

We are still here!

Well, we are still here! I haven't blogged in a long time. We are super busy. Ella is fully recovered now and is in full swing of basketball!!! Thank the Lord that is over, now I get to do it all again with Maya!!! We have had so much going on I will just highlight a few of those things for you.

On Friday Max received his yellow belt in Hap Ki Do and he was so proud of himself. It has been a really good thing for him. They talk a lot about self control and respect. Which is soooo good for Max. I hope he sticks with it and gets his black belt. It is a pretty big commitment, he goes twice a week. Very proud of him.

Maya got to go to Grandma's with Ruby and have a puppy party and were they ever in heaven. Those 2 are so cute together, they have such a fun time together. I'm glad she has a cousin close to her age to be her bff! She has been a bit of a pill lately. Just having an attitude when it comes to her clothes and things.

Ella took of her friends to Max's ceremony on Friday and then we went out to Pizza Hut to celebrate. She really enjoys spending time with her friends. Joe and I had a date on Saturday and had a lot of fun. It was good to be outside in this beautiful weather.

Just these past few days Ade has been telling me when he has to go potty, not just me putting him on there. It has been so nice. He is finally getting it. Now if he would just go poopy in the potty! He is really growing up so much. He is starting preschool 2 mornings a week at UCP on Wednesday. I am very excited and hoping it will get him up to speed on his abcs and such!

OK, I need to go to bed. My eyes are closing, I just wanted to give a quick update!

No comments:

Post a Comment