Thursday, October 6, 2011

Crap Mom

So I'm feeling like "crap mom" right now. Having mono has made me so unmotivated to do anything. I just want to lay down. I don't want to get ready or get dressed or leave! It is making me crazy! Although this week seems better. I feel like I have some of my energy back! So hopefully next week will be a bit more normal!

All 3 of the big kids had field trips this week and I couldn't nor can't go!:( I feel like a loser. But I can't do everything. Maya told me yesterday that I don't play with her when she gets home. I go outside with them everyday. This past week I haven't played I have been too tired.

Joe's sister Caryl is here for a couple of days and she has been a great help. She is making me rest. Which is so hard for me to do when I have so many things going on! She has been awesome. The kids get out early today and she is taking them to the park so that will be super fun for them.

Please pray for me that I would feel better and not get sick again! Also I have a silent prayer request! I feel like I am constantly dealing with this so please pray that God would help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment