Saturday, January 5, 2013

Things are looking up!

Well, we are finally fever free over here! Praise the Lord, that was a rough virus and a long virus! We took the kids to The Great Wolf Lodge yesterday and we just got home. It is not my favorite thing to do, being pale white, in a swimsuit right after the holidays! I also don't like being in a swimsuit unless I am getting a tan, shallow I know! But anyway, the kids LOVED it and it was great for them to burn off some energy. They were so well behaved and we really had a great time.

Tonight Joe and I get to have a date night! We haven't had a date in I don't know how long. I think I've been away from my kids a total of 2 hours in the past month and a half and I am EXCITED. We are having dinner with my lifelong friend Katy Lovill. We have been friends since she was 4 and I was 5. Maya Jane is named after her. I am pretty excited to just chill with adults. But I will miss my babies.

The kids go back to school on Monday and I am excited. This hasn't been a bad break it has just been really long. And boring since the kiddos were all sick. But I am ready for a normal routine. In everything, it seems like I eat more when the kids are home and I don't exercise as much. It's time to get back to normal.

OK well we are off. Some funny things the kids said, Joe told Ade to put his coat on and he looks up and Joe and says, "daddy Jesus doesn't want me to wear my coat!" Oh boy we've entered that phase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment