Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy 9th Birthday Mackie-Moo!!!

Today is Max Wilen's 9th birthday. I can't believe my boy is 9. I like to say he is the 2nd boy who truly stole my heart! One look into those huge almond shaped hazel eyes and I was taken! He is such a sweet boy.  I wanted a boy so bad and was so happy to finally get my boy. He is such a blessing to us!

Here are some random things about Max:

-He is really good at doing flips!
-He is so handsome!
-He is very smart.
-He is really good at putting things together.
-He is very compassionate.
-He loves Jesus.
-He is so good to his little brother.
-He and Maya are good buddies.
-He is a good student.
-He is a really good basketball player.
-He can be really funny.
-He loves his blankie!
-He looks so cute in his clothes.
-He is super stylish and fly!
-He loves to shop.
-He sings well.
-He adores his daddy.
-He is very snuggly!




There are plenty more things but these are just a few. Happy Birthday Max, we love you more than words can say and we are so thankful God chose us to be your parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment