Friday, September 9, 2011

Funny Maya Stories

Maya has done and said some pretty funny things this week. I wanted to get them down before I forgot them.

First she is playing outside and she says to me, "Mom, I didn't cut my hair in school today." Guess who cut her hair in school today??? Ahhhhhhh

Then the 2 Kindergarten classes got to combine for a day and her little friend Anthony whom she is VERY fond of is in the other class, she wasn't very happy that they weren't in the same class, anyway, Anthony's class got to pick a friend from Maya's class to sit with them. So it came around to Anthony and he picked Maya, when he picked her she did the ole' fist pump and said, "Yes, I knew you were going to pick me!" So funny and cute.

Today she found out she wasn't able to spend the night at Grandma's and she was in full on hysterics, she says to me, "I was attracted to going to Grandma's!!!" Almost got it right baby girl, keep trying!

These kids crack me up all the time. They are some funny little people with some sick dance moves! I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment