Thursday, July 14, 2011

Proud Mamma!

I am a proud Mamma. Max went to basketball camp at the college here in town and he won the "Mr. Hustle" award! It is really nice, a plaque and everything! It was good for him to win that award because being a little boy and a competitive boy at that he is always interested in scoring. If he didn't score in a game he would be upset and think he didn't do well! So we were talking to him this week about focussing on defense and just doing his best. And he did and he won the hustle award! I wanted to cry. He said his stomach was hurting because he wanted to win an award! Really seriously about broke my heart!

Ella has been doing iServe this week. It is where the local churches get together with 5th and 6th graders and do community service projects around town! She has had a great time and really seems to enjoy it! Today they all got to go to Worlds of Fun so she is having a great time!!! I am so proud of her for wanting to serve!!!

I have great kids and I am thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment