Sunday, July 24, 2011

Jaws has joined the family!

So I'm thinking that we may be watching a little too much Shark Week! Because Jaws has joined our family! We went to church today and little Ade Joseph's number came up on the screen so I go to get him and he had BITTEN another child!!! OH MY GOSH!!! I have NEVER had a biter! I was horrified. He wasn't even mad when he did it, he just did it!

So the dad of the little guy he bit was standing there with his son and I told Ade to tell him he was sorry. He went to hug the little boy and he said, "I horry" and the little boy had nothing to do with him. So his dad proceeds to say, "well, he probably doesn't want to get bit again!" OK so that just added to my horrified feelings! He got kicked out of nursery. SERIOUSLY??? KICKED OUT???

I take him to the bathroom the whole time saying , "NO NO BITE ADE JOSEPH", we get in the bathroom and I put soap in his mouth and he smacks his lips together a couple of times and licks them! FAIL!!! So then I spank him and ALLLLLL DAY he has been told no no bite! Although he tried to bite Max and Maya again today. Seriously, what am I going to do with him. Then after Joe and I repeatedly tell him, "NO NO BITE", he looks up at us so cute and say, "ODAY"!!! I mean come on, how cute is that? And to add to his cuteness, he was running around in little skull undies! I mean really? That boy is precious.

But in all seriousness, please pray that jaws does not bite again. We can't be having him kicked out of nursery. Any suggestions of what to do with a biter?

2 comments:

  1. Ok I just love that you said you put soap in his mouth and gave him a spanking. hahaha thank you for being a real parent, I love you!!!!
    Lily JUST started biting. My #2 was a biter for a brief time when he had to go to day care (when I worked full time saving for adoption before we got pregnant with #3) and nothing worked until one day when I bit him back. Hard enough for him to feel it but not too hard. I know people are totally against this, but it was all that worked for us. Needless to say, nothing has worked just yet on Lily. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, maybe it is in their blood!:) I heard the bite them back thing as well. I will try that. I can't believe it! So horrifying!!! Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete