Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jia








My good friend Sarah is in Korea as we speak snuggling her daughter! She will be 3 in June and she is precious! She is their 4th child, 3rd adopted child! I feel like it is my 3rd time adopting, it has been such an honor to walk this journey with Sarah! She has been sooooo helpful during our process! I like to say I'm an expert because I have been through this 3 times already! Seeing Sarah with her baby girl just gets me so excited to get our little man! I can't WAIT to get that call that we passed court and we can travel! I can't wait to hold him, look at his precious feet and just HUG him! This mamma needs her baby!!! We are praying for Sarah and TJ and Jia and the rest of the family for a smooth transition!

We got an update on the Ethiopia program. I am so thankful that we don't have to travel 2 times! Wow, that would be a lot! But I have to stay updated for the next time!:) But don't tell Joe yet! No really, let's just see how this one goes! After today with a sassy little boy, I'm not sure I can handle 5 kids!

We got to go see Ella's spring concert tonight at school. It was really cute! I was very impressed with how much the band had improved since Christmas! So fun. And there was an art show and Ella and Max both had pieces in the show! We were so proud! I'll post a few pics of what has been going on around here lately. Maya fell and busted her lip, the girls were messing around being funny and a pic of Max!

Have a great night and thanks for listening to me ramble!

No comments:

Post a Comment