Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy 12th Birthday Ella Rain!!!

Today my oldest child is 12 today! I can't believe Ella Rain is that old! It seems like just yesterday I was trying to get to the hospital in a terrible snow storm. Just yesterday I held that chunky little blacked haired baby in my arms for the first time. I mean the girls hair went down her back! She was absolutely adorable! My life changed forever for the better most of the time.

She was my baby girl that was a major Mom's girl. She and I were the best of friends. She slept with me, ate with me, bathed with me, did everything with me and I loved it! I am so glad I got to have that time alone with her!

Here are some things that I love about Ella Rain......

-She is beautiful
-She is funny
-She knows how to make people feel good
-She has a heart for missions
-She is a people person
-She has a guilty conscience so she generally tells on herself:)
-She is fairly respectful
-She is a great basketball player
-She is so smart
-She is bright
-She likes to read
-She loves children
-Her blue eyes
-Her dark hair
-Her heart for Jesus
-Her desire to do the right thing
-She does not care what people think of her
-She is not out to impress or be cool
-She is my oldest girl!






There are many more things but those are just to name a few. Ella Rain, I am so glad that God gave you to me to mother. You are such a blessing and you definitely keep me on my toes. I love you so much I can feel it in my bones!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment