Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Resurrection Sunday!






We have had such a wonderful Easter weekend. On Friday Maya and Ade got to attend the Easter Egg Hunt at Vintage. They had so much fun. And got A LOT of candy! Later that afternoon we headed over to Joe's parents and we got to meet a very special little lady! Little Annika! Sheldon and Denise are in the process of adopting their 3rd child. She is absolutely precious and has a smile that would melt any heart! We were all instantly in love! I thought it was super precious of my girls, they were really concerned about Amos, because they said they know what it is like to have a new baby in the house that gets all the attention! So they were really trying to make him feel special. It melted my heart.

Saturday we headed up to Grant City with my family. We always have such a blast in Grant City! I can't even get enough of it! The kids have so much fun and I so much enjoy all my family! We had some very tired children on the way home. My sis and her family stayed all night so that was a special night for the kids as well.

We woke up this morning and headed to church and then over to my parents house for a very yummy dinner. It was a great Easter.

This Easter I am especially reminded of how I have no room to complain about my day or say this is the worst day ever. I'm pretty sure the worst day ever would be hanging on a cross and getting beaten. I have nothing to complain about. I have a lot of prayer requests and goals in my life that are going to take JESUS to accomplish. But if he could hang on that cross, I can overcome some things that need to be overcome!

I am super excited about tomorrow evening, my team from Ethiopia is coming over for pizza and I can't wait to see them all! Happy Easter! HE IS RISEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment