Monday, April 15, 2013

I just don't feel complete....

I have had this discussion with several people over the past couple of weeks. I have asked the question, do you feel like your family is complete, like you are done having children. And most of the women I have talked to have had an emphatic YES!!! They feel they are done having children and expanding their families. I on the other hand do NOT have that feeling of completion. I just feel like God has someone else out there for our family. I am struggling because I don't know, maybe I will always have this feeling. Maybe my heart will always want to have more children. I don't know. I really feel like 6 would be the most I could have.

There are days when I wonder why we have all of these children and I feel like the worst mom ever. But a majority of the time, I feel like we need at least one more. My husband has agreed to pray about it and I pray that God would give us both a CLEAR answer. I just really think I need one more little baby! And I think it would be great for Ade to have a sibling that looks like him.

I am just rambling, but that is what is on my mind lately. God please guide and direct us!

No comments:

Post a Comment