Monday, January 25, 2010

A day in the life!

Well, if anything crazy is going to happen to someone it is me! I am a freak of nature!!! Today I was making my bed and pulled up a little too hard on the covers and smacked my hand on the wood ledge of the bed! Joe came in and had "that look" on his face. He said he thought I may have broken it! So I immediately started sweating, almost threw up and passed out and laid down. He was yelling at me to get control of my thoughts! I do not do good in these situations! I went to the dr. had an xray and it is not broken, but it is bruised and has a huge knot on it! And it doesn't feel too good! A day in the life!

In adoption news, we are still waiting for our child abuse screening to come in so we can have our home study complete. We have our dossier finished, just waiting for the copy of the home study so we can take everything to get state certified and notarized! So we are just waiting! I can't believe that this time next year I will have an adorable little brown baby! Another baby! YAY!!! Maya asks me everyday if we are getting the baby today! I wish! Well, have a great night and God bless!

4 comments: